6.25.2010

Are You A Cary Grant Fan??

This is I think, is one of my ALL time favorite movies!! Even if you're not a Cary Grant this is a must watch if you like suspense {which I do}. This movie kept me guessing to the VERY end!!

Audrey Hepburn plays a Parisienne whose husband is murdered and who finds she is being followed by four men seeking the fortune her late spouse had hidden away. Cary Grant is the stranger who comes to her aid, but his real motives aren't entirely clear--could he even be the killer?

This would be great to watch with your family {my hubby even liked this one} or your friends. I wish they made more like this one. My girls and I LOVE to make popcorn and watch old Cary Grant movies.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen that one, but I love old movies. I'll have to check it out! Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I haven't seen this movie, but it really does sound great. I'll have to look into getting it.

    P.S. I LOVE Starbucks' white chocolate mochas, too. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this movie! Audrey Hepburn is the best.
    stopping by from sits
    www.justbyliving.com

    ReplyDelete